The use of wireless high-voltage nuclear phaser collector and precautions analysis:
Collector schematic: Wireless high-voltage nuclear phaser collector
(1) When replacing the battery, rotate it counterclockwise to remove the housing of the collector. Then open the battery cover and replace the battery.
(2) The collector has two contact tips that can be replaced with each other as needed. Turn the contact counterclockwise to remove it when replacing.
4. On-site nuclear phase description:
1 Firstly connect the X and Y collectors to the same high voltage line. The host display should show X and Y in phase with a phase difference of 355Â° to 005Â°.
2 In the nuclear phase of the high-voltage line, the X and Y collectors should be arranged in the following order for the nuclear phase: AAâ€² in phase 355Â°â”‰ 005Â°: ABâ€² different phases 120Â° or 240Â°, BBâ€² in phase 355Â°â”‰ 005Â°, BCâ€² is out of phase by 120Â° or 240Â° and CCâ€² is in phase 355Â°â”‰005Â°.
3 If you want to get accurate values, you should place one of the collectors on the collection point of the high voltage line, and then move the other collector around the other collection point of the high voltage line before and after, or shift X and Y to find out the most. Accurate phase angle.
4 In the nuclear phase, test data such as AAâ€², ABâ€², BBâ€², BCâ€², and CCâ€² all show different phases. This is due to the fact that the measured two sets of power supply lines have different wiring groups and may appear 30Â°. Or 60Â° phase difference. The following describes the measurement criteria when such a situation occurs (taking a 30Â° phase difference as an example): The test method is the same as that of 1 and 2. The measured result should be: AAâ€² different phases 30Â°, ABâ€² different phases 120Â° or 240Â° BBâ€² out of phase 30Â°, BCâ€² out of phase 120Â° or 240Â°, CCâ€² out of phase 30Â° (Note: 120Â° and 240Â° only indicate positive or negative phase sequence)
5 When measuring â‰¥10KV, X and Y can be directly on the wire or insulation skin for nuclear phase
6 In the â‰¥66KV nuclear phase, X and Y collectors can take contact or non-contact method nuclear phase. (If measuring 110KV and 220KV, place the X and Y collectors 300mm to 1000mm below the high voltage wire. When measuring 500KV, place the X and Y collectors 1000mm-2000mm below the high voltage wire and measure the allowable deviation of 300mm.)
7 Measuring phase sequence: Suppose a line is phase A, X is placed on phase A, and Y is placed on the other phase. If 120Â° is displayed, the phase sequence is indicated, and the corresponding is â€œBâ€. 240Â° is the reverse phase sequence, and the corresponding is "C".
8 Electrical inspection: One of the collectors is hung on the high voltage wire. If the host's screen shows the symbol of the corresponding collector, the high voltage wire is powered. In contrast, if the host's screen does not display the symbol of the collector, it means that the high-voltage line is dead (but the collector cannot replace the electroscope).
Wireless high-voltage nuclear phaser maintenance:
1. This product is a precision meter and cannot be opened at will.
2. Change the battery at least once a year.
3, this product should not be stored in a humid, high temperature, dusty environment.
4, insulation rod should be used before the first use pressure test.
5, insulation rod should be a pressure test once a year.
Note: The upper part of the first section of the insulation rod has a built-in antenna of 350mm long and cannot withstand voltage test. The built-in antenna and wall insulation withstand voltage is (15) kV.
Thank you for your attention to our products. In addition to this product introduction, the company also has insulation ladders, high-voltage insulation mats, cable fault testers, high-voltage measuring instruments, insulation boots gloves pressure test equipment, power safety equipment cabinets, etc. Introduction, if you are interested in our products, welcome to inquire. Thank you!
Principle of Plate Dryer
Wet raw materials are fed continuously on the first hot plate on the top of dryer. Raw materials then will be turned and agitated under the function of rotating rake. When on the small hot plate, raw material will moving to plate outer edge and drop down from the outer edge of the big hot plate underneath, then will moving inner-ward and drop down from its central hole to the small hot plate on the lower layer. Both small and large drying plates are arranged alternately so that raw material can go through the whole dryer continuously. Dried product will drop from the lowest layer of hot plate to the bottom layer of the chamber body, and will be moved by rakes to discharging port. The moisture will be removed from the moisture discharging port on top of chamber, or sucked out by vacuum pump (only for vacuum type hot plate dryer).
Advantages of plate dryer
1. Easy production operation, good adaptability.
(1) User can obtaining the best drying effect by adjusting thickness of raw material pavement, shaft rotating speed, quantity and form of rakes.
(2) Each layer of hot plate could be filled in heating medium or cooling medium for drying or cooling.
(3) Retention time of material can be accurately controlled.
2. Convenient operation
(1) Operation panel is simple to use.
(2) A thorough discharging could be finished very soon after stop feeding
(3) Inspect the whole drying process or dryer washing process via observation window
3. Low energy consumption
(1) The driven motor of dryer consumes very less power.
(2) Drying through indirect heating, which has high efficiency.
4. Friendly operation environment, solvent can be recovered.
(1) Air speed and air volume in drying chamber is very less, powder material is barely blow up.
(2) There has very big range of moisture content between bottom hot plate layer and top hot plate layer, dried powder product which located at bottom layers is far from exhausting vent, wet material which located at top layers has large bulk density. It makes powder barely out.
SULI DRYING EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD.specializing in the production of Mixing
Dryer, Spray Dryer, Granulation Dryer ,Crushing Dryer, 3D Motion Mixer
and V-shaped Mixer.
Plate Dryer,Disc Plate Dryer,Continual Plate Dryer,Plate Screen Frame Dryer
Changzhou Su Li drying equipment Co., Ltd. , https://www.sldrying.com